Why the TacOps-1 is not just another charging handle
The all new TacOps-1 charging handle is the newest and most effective ACTUAL combat innovation that has been designed specifically for the AR platform in some time. Not just another accessory; but a well thought out concept that dramatically changes and enhances the way your weapon is deployed, especially with optics on-board!
All users of the AR platform, especially those utilizing their weapon in combat or law enforcement operations know, that re-charging the weapon in any position, dictates the shooter come out of their Eyes On-Sight, High Ready, off hand or prone position to do so, wasting precious moments to reload or clear a weapon jam, while removing their eyes & situational awareness from potential threats.
This issue has always been compounded greatly by the use of optics, especially those extending rearward over the charging handle, even a short distance. The TacOps-1 completely changes all this, adding speed, safety and operator assurance through faster, smoother handling of the weapon, and less body movement.
1. Sniper Ops: ONLY design that allows fast access with larger optics.
2. Cycle bolt in hidden prone position with minimal body movement.
3. High ready position; eyes & weapon on target during CQB operations.
4. Eyes & weapon on target during reload and jam clearing.
5. Ambidextrous design for traditional manipulation of handle if required.
6. Center thumb release button for more natural mechanical advantage.
7.Clear all optics and allow for lowest rearward mounting position.
8. Ergonomically correct for use with single point slings.
9. CNC manufactured from 7075 Billet aluminum with matt black anodize.
10. Manufactured in an ISO -9000 rated facility for maximum quality.
11. Designed and tested by former US Army Ranger Battalion Sniper.
12. 30% larger roll pin & 7 pound spring to reduce potential blow-back.
13. 100% American made from 7075 billet aluminu