SRM Arms Model 1216 Semi-Automatic Shotgun
The 1216 design features include:
- Ergonomic compact design along with the flexibility of a detachable magazine provides unsurpassed firepower and tactical advantages.
- A detachable, high capacity magazine holding 16 rounds of either 2 3/4’ or 3’ shotshells
- Roller delayed action provides fast cycling and reduced felt recoil.
- Overall length is only 33 inches with a standard 18 inch barrel.
- An integrated picatinny rail combined with a three face handguard rail offers the shooter a broad range of options for mounting optics, sights and tactical accessories.
- Pushpin disassembly and break open design allows for easy field stripping and maintenance.
- Ambidextrous receiver and controls can be set up for either right or left handed shooters.